ChelseaD69

Do you love being watched?

Posted

I was always super shy about my sex life, until I found a career as a Cam Girl. It literally changed my life. Not only did I start making a great living from the comfort of my own home, It liberated me sexually in ways I never even dreamed of. Definitely not a choice for everyone, but for those who are willing to put the effort in, the possibilities are endless. If you have ever considered doing something like I have, I would love to talk to you about it!! Only if you have a minute of course, lol. :fucking:

Kat668
Posted

Yes i do tell me more 

Posted
On 2/19/2018 at 9:12 AM, ChelseaD69 said:

I was always super shy about my sex life, until I found a career as a Cam Girl. It literally changed my life. Not only did I start making a great living from the comfort of my own home, It liberated me sexually in ways I never even dreamed of. Definitely not a choice for everyone, but for those who are willing to put the effort in, the possibilities are endless. If you have ever considered doing something like I have, I would love to talk to you about it!! Only if you have a minute of course, lol. :fucking:

i would be happy to learn more

Dickov
Posted

Yes.. I love being watched 

loins
Posted
what
Posted
On 2/19/2018 at 4:12 AM, ChelseaD69 said:

I am a shy guy but with the right girl theposibilties are endless.

Demon545
Posted
I want to meet you and do sex with u
Posted
I also would love to watch you
Linda147
Posted

please have a sex talk with me

HarryLaseran
Posted

I would love to

send a message in private.

we'll have some fun.

Ramsingh
Posted

Any buddy want to do a sex chat

Goodandbrad
Posted
On 2/19/2018 at 2:12 AM, ChelseaD69 said:

I have always love fucking and ever thing sexual while being watched! When in a girl's parents homes I like leaving the door slightly open so that the parents can sneak a peak as I eat their daughter's pussy the right way and fuck the he'll out of! Even a girls brother or sister will watch and lust (or even master hair to the kink and passion...

Yadukul
Posted

I want in India

Mikyel
Posted
On 3/8/2018 at 3:24 AM, Linda147 said:

XXX150
Posted
On 08/03/2018 at 7:24 AM, Linda147 said:

yaa ofcz